Monday, May 14, 2012

My photo is on a print ad in the LA Times today for Mount Sinai

I'm extremely excited for I was told by my client this morning to go to today's Los Angeles Times (LA Times) because a photo (p.11) that I took that was overseen by the creative director less than two weeks ago for a print ad for Mount Sinai Memorial Parks and Mortuaries, was published. Nice run-on sentence. ha ha!!! Can you tell that I'm excited!!!

After a photo shoot this morning, I stopped by the local gas station and purchased a copy of the LA Times and quickly went to p.11 of the main news page.  I even showed the gas station attendant my photo.  LOL!!! I'm thrilled beyond words!!!

I'm so appreciative and grateful and thankful for the opportunities given to me.  Thank you all involved.   And I just want to say, mum in Himmel, I'm gonna make you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment