Friday, December 28, 2012

Gary Vaynerchuk-Author of "The Thank You Economy." Also "Crush It."

Gary Vaynerchuk. 
Best selling author of The Thank You Economy and 
Crush It!: Cash In on Your Passion 


In the beginning of 2011, I had the fortune of meeting Gary Vaynerchuk, famous for "Wine Library TV," as well as being a best-selling author of "Crushing It" and "The Thank You Economy."

When I met him, I asked him a couple of questions?
One question involved "The American Dream."
The second question was "What advice would you give a photographer starting out?"



 (Below: Click on video to watch Gary's response to my questions on the American Dream and advice he would give to a photographer.)
 (Above: Video of Gary Vaynerchuk who I met after speaking at the Drucker Institute.)







 (Below: Video I found of Gary Vaynerhcuk at a TED TALK back in 2008DO what you love (no excuses!) 
(ps he swears--a lot. But passionate as can be!!)
Two take-aways:
"Hustle is THE most important word. Ever."
"Legacy is greater than currency."


I loved Gary's response to my "American Dream" question. I wholeheartedly believe in HARD WORK and doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieving the AMERICAN DREAM.

I believe in the American Dream







No comments:

Post a Comment