Monday, August 17, 2015

Healthy Pet Expo Photographs Pooch Smooch xoxo Doggy Kisses. Photographs by GoShiggyGo Photography Healthy Pet Expo 2015 for dogs and cats. LA County Department of Public Health

Photographs: Shiggy Ichinomiya (Itchy-know-me-yah) of
GoShiggyGo Photography

Please follow on FB-->>> www.Facebook.Com/GoShiggyGo

{Pooch Smooch xoxo} 
(Wink, wink!!)
GoShiggyGo Photography giving back.

I was asked by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health if I was interested in donating my services and do pro-bono work for the
"Healthy Pet Expo 2015" in El Monte, CA.





 The Expo would offer free and low cost vaccines, spay & neutering as well as offer pet adoption.
(My PSA: Adopt don't shop. Thank you!!)

This was the first expo held, so we didn't know what response we would get from the public in terms of crowds.  I set up a black backdrop, in Whittier Narrows Park, yes, a park, (you couldn't tell by the photos that we were in a park!!!) set up my professional ProFoto® strobes Profoto 901054 D1 Studio Kit 1000/1000 Air -Black
and between you and me, I was expecting to photograph just 

15-20 dogs and cats MAX throughout the day.

Holy moly, the response from the public was out of this world.  From 10am to 3pm I photographed not 20, but waaaaay over 100-150 dogs and cats!!!!  A couple of thousand attendees made for a wonderful expo for its inaugural year!!  My friend Tamerin was so kind to get me lunch, but I was swamped with taking pictures that I barely had a second to eat!!!!!

A line even formed with people waiting to have photographs taken of their dogs and even cats!!!! I almost took a photograph of the line with my iPhone, 
which at one point was 20 deep, but
I was too busy taking photographs of doggies.

No joke. I was totally surprised by the turnout!! 
It was amazing, great and exceeded everyone's
 expectations by far!!
Results? Lots of doggies and kitties got adopted!! YAY!!!! 
SUCCESS!!

Meanwhile........
the reason why you are probably on this blog....

to see the photos of pooches and smooches!!!
Pooches & Smooches xoxo
#PoochSmoochXOXO 




(Above: Cat got your tongue? heheee!)














(Above: Miley? hehee!!) 





(Above: My dad does this too when he has his photo taken.
He blinks!!! heheee!!)


(Above: Two dogs. Double your pleasure.)



(Above: BLING!!)











(Book YOUR photoshoot with GoShiggyGo Photography:
Just send an email: GoShiggy@Gmail.com
Don't be shy. I don't bite!! heheee!)







(Above: RIMBALICIOUS!!!)










(Above: This dog was heavy!!! We tried to lift him
onto the table, but he jumped off. Hence the cement floor!!)










(Above: Meow!!) 

(Above: This photo reminds me of Michael Jordan's famous photo 
from the 1980s below:)

(Above: Great looking dog. Look at its facial expression. Concerned and caring.)

(Above: When I think about a dog with "puppy eyes." THIS!!!! 

(Above: One of my favorite photos from this set in terms of composition!! Lots of beautiful negative black space on the left. Tack and razor sharp eyes looking directly into the camera lens!!!) 



 (Above: I think this dog is laughing his tail off!! heheee)

 (Above: Look into my eyes!!)
 (Above: This is my beautiful doggie, Cali-Blu!!! This was taken in my kitchen!!!! She's not a smiley face, but I loooooove her. Big time!! We're growing older together!!! xoxo)




A few photographs from behind the scenes:















Follow my FB photography:
------>>> www.Facebook.Com/GoShiggyGo

 








Shiggy Ichinomiya (itchy-know-me-yah)

For bookings, availability and questions, please
send a happy email to: goshiggy@gmail.com

   SHIGGY   is a Los Angeles based and  internationally published photographer and author.
Shiggy is available for destination photo shoots all over the World.
He is trilingual and speaks, English, Japanese and German
and has traveled to over 25 countries. 
He is available for:
Corporate Portraits and Headshots.
Private VIP events with NDA (Non-disclosure agreements.)
Celebrity Photo Shoots.
Commercial and Editorial Shoots.
Shiggy likes doggies and loves Cali-Blu his adorabull, luvabull Pit Bull
He wants to and WILL qualify for the Boston Marathon.
Shiggy has finished two Ironman events:
Ironman Coeur d'Alene and Ironman Lake Tahoe.
Please contact Shiggy for availability, rates and
any questions. Absolutely any!!! He's here for you!!!!
Love, smile and peace

goshiggy@gmail.com
Clients include:
LifeProof
Fergalicious by Fergie Footwear
Challenged Athletes Foundation
Asics LA Marathon
StravaRun
Zynga
Xterra Wetstuis
Triathlon Lab
Rocket Science Sports
Roka Sports
Blue Bicycles 
Wood Underwear
Gleb Collection
Rovi Moss Handbags
Shavua Israeli-The Israeli Weekly Magazine
FX Networks: "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."
"The Simpsons."
"American Horror Story."
"Justified."
"The Americans."
"Sons of Anarchy."
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
BeReadyLA.Org
Triathlete Magazine
Lava Magazine
Competitor Group
Babbitt Media Group
Betty Designs
Wattie Ink
UPR Kona
LA Triathlon Club
Jonathan Club
Mount Sinai Parks & Mortuaries
Lease Advisors
Mooyah Burger
Leigh & Luca
RYKA
Pure Barre
Coast2Coast Swim Challenge

For MORE photos and updates, please"like" my Facebook 

page. Click below:



Below: A link to Engagement Photographs: 
Below: A link to a Bat Mitzvah at Temple Israel Hollywood and the Four Seasons Hotel, Beverly Hills  


Below: A link to a Laguna Beach Wedding: 



Below: A link to a San Francisco same-sex Wedding.
YES, I do destination weddings: Click on HERE xoxo



Below: A link to a Malibu Beach same-sex Wedding: 


Below: A link to a fabulous Wedding
on the Queen Mary on Halloween!!!

Below: A link to a "trash the wedding dress" 
photoshoot on the beach, under a wave!! 
Click on HERE xoxo

Below: A link to a beautiful Bat Mitzvah at Valley Beth Shalom
Click on HERE xoxo

Below: A link to a gorgeous New Year's Eve
Wedding at Shutters on the Beach, Santa Monica.
Click on HERE xoxo



Book YOUR shoot now.
goshiggy@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment