Saturday, October 27, 2012

Photos: Tower 26 taken with an iPhone inside a LifeProof™ waterproof Case

Photographer: ©Shiggy Ichinomiya /// GoShiggyGo.Com

In the photos below I wanted you to have "proof" that I took photos with my iPhone in the LifeProof  casing.   I did this by taking a photo using  a GoPro making sure that the orange casing was included in the photo. 
You'll see one subject matter taken at two different camera angles using two different cameras; a LifeProof and a GoPro



Photos taken at Tower 26 using an orange waterproof LifeProof™ case (with LifeJacket) for iPhone. 

Photos below were also taken of the LifeProof™ case in action, using a  GoPro.

(Above: Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.  
On the right, wearing a white swim cap is pro triathlete, Terenzo Bozzone. Terenzo was practicing with Tower 26. 
Here is a link to his blog. Click HERE for Terenzo's blog. )



(Above: Photo of orange LifeProof case taken using my GoPro at 6:30am. The sun is not up. The light emanating from the back of the iPhone screen is illuminated greatly because it's still relatively dark and grey out.)


         (Above: Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.)


  (Above: Triathletes skipping and hurdling over the water.
Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.)

  (Above: Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.)


             (Above: Sea of humanity coming towards the camera. 
                 Thankfully they parted like the Red Sea. lol!!
                     Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.)
(Above: Triathletes kicking and spraying up water as they rush past me.
Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.





(Above: Photo of triathletes {Damon Lee in wetsuit far left} taken with iPhone in LifeProof case in my left hand. 

Below: Same athletes. Photo from different angle of Damon Lee, with orange LifeProof  in foreground taken with GoPro, using my right hand)

 (Above: Damon Lee storms past me. 
Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.)

 (Above: Tower 26 members coached by Gerry Rodrigues in the white t-shirt are "race ready." 
Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.

 (Above: Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.

 (Above: This wave doesn't look big, but when it's coming towards you, it is B.I.G time BIG!!!
Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.


 (Above: Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.

 (Above: I love how the hand on the far left is reaching through the wave. I shall entitle this "Break on through to the other side."
(Above: Taken with iPhone in a LifeProof™ case.

(Above: Photo of  triathlete doning a XTERRA wetsuit taken with iPhone in a LifeProof case y'all.
Below: Same triathletes as above. Photo of triathlete with LifeProof  in foreground taken with GoPro)
(Above: Photo of triathlete with LifeProof  in foreground taken with GoPro)


(Above: Photo of Susan taken with iPhone in a LifeProof case with my left hand.
Below: Photo of Susan with LifeProof  in foreground taken with GoPro in my right hand. Double fisting!! LOL!!)
 
(Above: Photo of Susan with LifeProof  in foreground taken with GoPro in my right hand. )



Photos Below: 
Photos of LifeProof™ Case inside LifeJacket™ taken with a GoPro.


(Above: LifeProof is waterproof!!) 

 (Above: Waiting patiently for the 60 plus Tower 26 members to rush by me like Storm Troopers in black wetsuits. )

 (Above: YES, yes, LifeProof is WaterProof.)
  (Above: YES, yes, LifeProof is WaterProof.)



(Above: Stop splashing water on my lens y'all!!! LOL!!)

(Above: Unexpected wave from behind smashes into me causing water to spray everywhere.)

(Above:  Y'up. Still functional half-submerged in water.)

 (Above: Coach Gerry of Tower 26)


 (Above: Interesting!!  Floating body on the right!!!) 





 (Above: Far right is brainy and gorgeous Libby Bradly.)


(Above: LifeProof comes in a nicely designed box.)

(Above: Before I took my iPhone in a LifeProof case out to sea, I checked the integrity of the o-rings in my 180 gallon freshwater fish tank. As you can see above, I weighted the case sans iPhone under a heavy petrified piece of wood. My 7 year old silver dollar and 6 year old orange parrot fish watch on to make sure the test was conducted under tight water specifications.) 

(Above: My orange parrot fish shoes me away because it wants to eat fish food----the orange granules resting atop of the LifeProof case.)

(Above: This is the buoyant "LIFEJACKET," that encloses the LIFEPROOF Case, that encloses my iPhone!!!)


(Above: Got a shout out from LIFEPROOF on their 
Twitter Feed. Thank you!)









CLICK
BELOW
FOR
OLDER
AMAZING
POSTS

⬇ 








No comments:

Post a Comment